If you have been thinking of ordering Glass Notes you should do it now. We are closed for February and March and will not be shipping until April.
If you like the plans for the ultimate day tank in Glass Notes I have a page on this site that tells you where you can get the liner. AZS Day Tank Liner.
- Pete Vanderlaan introduces you to batching your own glass
- Glass Compatibility, Glass Colorants, Calculating Linear Expansion
- Annealing Charts, Determining A.T., Controllers, Annealing Castings, Stress & Compatibility (Illustrated)
- Casting, All Kinds of Molds & Mold Formulas, Sand Casting, Kiln Casting (Illustrated)
- All About Refractories, Bricks, And Insulation (Illustrated)
- Building All Types of Furnaces, Heat Recuperation (How-to Illustrations)
- How to Build Different Types of Glory Holes, Fiber, IFB, Square Hole, Build A Garage (Illustrations)
- Burner Systems, Flame Safety, Studio Safety, Exhaust Systems, Build to Code (Illustrations)
- Building Annealers, IFB, Skamol Insulation, Roll-Out Oven, Electrical Information (How-to Illustrations)
- Paté de Verre, a how-to by Alicia Lomne (Illustrated)
- Fusing, a how-to by Jeremy Lepisto (With Charts)
- Adhesives, Enameling, Scavo, Mold Separator, Fuming (Iridizing)
- Color-Bar Breaker (How-to build illustrations)
- Battery Powered Pipe Cooler, Benches, Calculating Make-Up Air (Illustrations)
- An Extensive list of Suppliers of Materials and Equipment for the Glass Studio with Web sites
Not just illustrations but How-To Illustrations
And lots more
Click here to see a few selected illustrations
If Glass Notes has helped you in any way please let me know and with your permission I will give you and your studio a shout out.
Franklin Mills Press
429 Carthage Ave.
Kent, OH 44240
Phone: (330) 673-8632